Saturday, June 23, 2012

On the Sea Wall #2 - FiftyShadesTrilogy

Sexy Books...Sexy legs??
Last Friday I picked up the whole Fifty Shades trilogy because I have heard many many great things about it, and the famously sex-driven man who graces the pages with his presence. ALSO who wouldn't want to have three erotic sex novels at the tips of their fingers whenever they please??

For the record these books are addicting.  I have not been able to put them down.  My imagination wanders at the thought of Christian Grey, hoping and praying there is one of him out there for me! ;) After only one week I am well on my way to wrapping up "Fifty Shades Freed".  I will admit that I have finally reached a point where I would just like to tell them that they have way too much sex. I wouldn't mind getting through one chapter without being reminded that this is not my life, and that believing I am Anastasia Steele is simply delusional... 

Wednesday, while reading on the sea wall, with zero shame, I was forcefully brought back to reality when the sun started going down and my legs began to throb.  I realized I had been laying on the same grassy hill for almost 5 hours cherishing time with "my" Christian Grey. Whoops. Turns out the book wasn't the only thing hot i was experiencing.  
My legs were fried... hotter than Ana's bum cheeks after a good spanking...
Aloe art work courtesy of Emily Clare 
I think from now on I'll try to finish the trilogy keeping ALL my clothes on...
The thing is, these books are being enjoyed by millions of females (and maybe hundreds? of males).  I can't get enough of them and I find myself questioning the sanity of myself, our gender and humanity in general.  When a control freak narcissist has the potential to turn half the world on through his somewhat sadistic lifestyle, what does this mean?? I won't lie when I say that I have googled at least 20 words in these books. Im learning A LOT to say the least...  I think perhaps erotic smut will be my new vice in life.

Two tips have come from this..
1) READ the Fifty Shades Trilogy
2) Wear sunscreen


 A few "e-card" after thoughts to leave everyone with about this to-die-for man!...
YES
The unfortunate thought that all girls will experience post Fifty Shades... sorry guys 
The unfortunate thought that all girls will experience post Fifty Shades, once they realize the guys with potential weren't nearly as gifted as Christian Grey....

oh to endure that silver tie .........

No comments:

Post a Comment