Friday, June 29, 2012

Too Much Tanning

In light of my leg disaster last week (which is still a disaster btw), and the fact that summer has finally arrived... I have decided to do a small feature on when tanning becomes too much of an issue.  I've been looking at some photos that make me glad my mother never let me into tanning beds.

Here's a small list of some the of the most entertaining "tans gone wrong" I enjoy.
I'm just going to go ahead and let you all take in what is most definitely the worst tanned group shot of ALL time:
I dare anyone to tell me it is possible to look worse than this whole group...

Sorry Christina Aguilera but there was a time that you were a prime target for tan jokes...

eek.... Xtina :( - The Over-Bronze
Amy Childs - The Over Glow
Lindsey Lohan - The Whoops I Left My Socks On

Kelly Ripa - The Spotting
Another re-offender... Jessica Simpson
Jessica Simpson - The Leather Look 

Just to reinforce how terribly bad these tans look, I'm posting my 3 favourite people who tan well...

1) Jennifer Aniston
Always has such a healthy glow
 2) Jessica Alba
Never a bad shade...
 3)Mila Kunis
Tame, understated & incredibly sexy colour!

Fun Fact for all you bed goers out there:  The International Agency for research on Cancer has said that the risk of melanoma increases by 75% when people begin accelerated tanning before the age of 35.
75%!!!!! Not a small percentage..

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with u, some people tend to go over board. Like ur comment on Lindsey Lohan that's hilarious. Keep it up.

    - Jen

    ReplyDelete