Monday, November 12, 2012

MAN-ic Mondays Stephen Amell

Yes it is technically Tuesday out east where most of my favorite people will read this, but it is still Monday here in Van city and I just got the the sudden URGE (sexually... just kidding but not really) to write a MANic Monday post on my recent Ryan Reynolds replacement.

hiiiii Stephen Amell
Welcome to my list of gorgeous husband prospects!!!


I can not for the life of me decide where to begin when describing this flawless man! 
Chizzled jaw line...chizzled abs.... blue blue blue eyes a wife like me could get lost in for eternity!

Stephen has recently jolted onto my sexy men radar with his new hit show Arrow. Watch it. You're welcome. His character's name is Oliver Queen. middle name Hunk...well if I had to guess...

Oliver's bad boy attitude and carefree charm in this show has absolutely won me over.  A modern day robin hood that makes me want to buy my boyfriend a green hooded sweatshirt and demand he learns archery... A man with a bow AND arrow?? thats hot


 This drop of beauty comes from the heavens of hotties!! He makes scars looks like accessories.



1 comment: