Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Chuesday Chunes: Untouchable

"UNTOUCHABLE"

I'm going to continue to share songs that reflect how I'm feeling on here... I kind of feel like its a public diary sooo you're welcome.
Listen to this oldy but goody Taylor Swift tune!

I actually planned to post this last week with a story, but for some reason decided last minute against it. BUT today I'm following another T.Swift lead and choosing to "speak now"...


walls...computer screens...same diff



Untouchable like a distant diamond skyI'm reaching out and I just can't tell you whyI'm caught up in you, I'm caught up in you

Untouchable, burning brighter than the sunAnd when you're close, I feel like coming undone

In the middle of the night when I'm in this dreamIt's like a million little stars spelling out your nameYou gotta come on, come on, say that we'll be togetherCome on, come on, little taste of heaven

It's half full and I won't wait here all dayI know you're saying that you'd be here anywayBut you're untouchable, burning brighter than the sunNow that you're close, I feel like coming undone

In the middle of the night when I'm in this dreamIt's like a million little stars spelling out your nameYou gotta come on, come on, say that we'll be togetherCome on, come on, oh

In the middle of the night waking from this dreamI wanna feel you by my side, standing next to meYou gotta come on, come on, say that we'll be togetherCome on, come on, little taste of heaven

I'm caught up in youOh, oh, oh

But your untouchable, burning brighter than the sunNow that you're close, I feel like coming undone

In the middle of the night when I'm in this dreamIt's like a million little stars spelling out your nameYou gotta come on, come on, say that we'll be togetherCome on, come on, oh
In the middle of the night when I'm in this dreamIt's like a million little stars spelling out your nameYou gotta come on, come on, say that we'll be togetherCome on, come on, come on

In the middle of the night waking from this dreamI wanna feel you by my side, standing next to meYou gotta come on, come on, say that we'll be togetherCome on, come on, little taste of heaven

And in the middle of the night when I'm in this dreamIt's like a million little stars spelling out your nameYou gotta come on, come on, come on, come onCome on, come on, oh, oh, oh

Like a million little stars spelling out your nameThey're spelling out your name, oh

Lyrics from: http://www.metrolyrics.com/untouchable-lyrics-taylor-swift.html

No comments:

Post a Comment